We’re delighted the Lord has directed you to Northside and for your desire to become a member. Our prayer is that you will use your gifts to help us minister to those God gives us the opportunity.
If you haven’t already given your contact information to one of our workers, please complete one of the cards so I can contact you.
Here’s an overview of the process for becoming a member.
- Read the membership 101 booklet.
- Complete the Membership Information Form and return it to the email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once I receive your completed form, I will review it and set up an appointment to meet with you and any others who have requested to join. I usually hold these meetings from 9:15am – 10:00am on Sunday morning.
- During our meeting I will provide you with some information about the church and the book, I am a church member by Thom S. Rainer.
- The meeting with me is primarily so we can get to know one another, give you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have, share about the mission and vision of Northside and to help you to get plugged into the church.
- At the end of the worship service on the Sunday we have met, I will introduce you to the congregation and ask you to stand at one of the exit doors so people can come by and introduce themselves to you.
I look forward to meeting with you and thank God for sending you to be a part of Northside Baptist Church.
Trusting in Him,
Dr. Scott Vail